Fashion,

Forever 21 and H&M Haul (JEWELRY and more JEWERLY)

1:09 AM Katherine H 1 Comments

The most precious jewels are not made of stone, but of flesh -Robert Ludlum


I've been looking for cute jewelery for long time. I've been checking out Forever21.com time to time to see what they come out with and I've been liking their cute accessory collection. I didn't order, because I like going to the stores touching and looking closely at the jewelry and then purchasing rather then just placing order online.

I finally got a chance to picked out few things that I am in LOVE with....check out my video below to see what I picked out!



You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Marie said...

Lovely buys, Katherine!:D Enjoyed watching the video.:D

Have a great weekend!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!