Fashion,

Memorial Day Re-Cap

7:50 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

Such A Relaxing Memorial Day Weekend

For my Memorial Day weekend. I went to my moms house to get away from the hectic and busy life that I LOVE, but come on girl needed the break so bad!

Below you will see pictures of some BBQ I did with family ( You wont see any pictures of me because I was a HOT mess while relaxing! lol I cant believe tomorrow is June 1st. OMG this time goes by so fast and there is no way to stop it!


Photobucket

BBQ Veggies are my favorite
="http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/Mizzjuicy2005/?action=view&current=IMG_2386.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

HOME cooked food is the BEST food!

Photobucket
Its not the best S'mores I ever made, but they were delicious!

Photobucket


Flowers are from my moms garden, how gorgeous are they.

********************************

Moving on..... Monday night I went to my FAVORITE FAVORITE shoes store in a while world MJM shoes style="text-align: center;">

Photobucket

After my mom got me Black Sandals I cant stop loving how sandals look and how comfy they are. (After they give you few blisters!)

Photobucket

**********
Photobucket

You guys can't even imagine how comfy and soft these baby's are! I LOVE them. There were soo many colors, but I these caught my attention the most <333>
Photobucket


********
Photobucket

There babies are my by far favorite! I've been wanting these shoes for soo long! Thank GOD I found them and the color is so right for this summer

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Carla said...

omg love the second pair!! my fav color!! summer feeling