Acne Cure,

PurMinerals Make Up Review

11:34 AM Katherine H 2 Comments

I've known this since I was younger, “The less make up you use longer you will stay looking younger."

I was always been a fan of mineral make up. It is light on your skin and has less unnecessary chemicals. I know there are different types of it and different brands. Which one is good for your skin and which one worth the price?

It’s hard to choose!

Worry no more....In this post I will show you the mineral makeup I've been using life out of it and discuss prices pros and cons. I have 3 products to review so get ready to read and pay attention.

MY SKIN TYPE: OILY TO COMBINATION

PurMinerals is my new true love for cover up!

Before I begin the review here is short summary of the company.

Pür Minerals is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of prestigious, mineral-based makeup, skin care treatments and professional products. We are pleased to provide quality products that deliver consumer satisfaction and superior performance, with dedicated leadership and innovation as the driving force that propels our growth. The company's products are sold nationally and internationally.

It is our mission to provide a natural beauty solution that works easily and effectively for all women, of all ages, with all skin types.

Before we apply cover up, we need to cover our little imperfections. (I know I do) here is a wonderful color corrector that covers them up like a PRO.
Photobucket
I've been using this Colour Correcting Foundation Primer in Green nonstop....when I fist seen this on their website I didn't think I will want to try it because the green color scared me. I didn't want to look like Shrek. (Not that Shrek is not Fabulous)

Site Claims: The Colour Correcting Foundation Primer in Green is specifically designed in a green color to help offset redness due to acne, rosacea, skin redness and other skin imperfections. Apply this unique colour correcting foundation primer for a flawless finish and smooth skin texture while diminishing splotchy skin in seconds.

I Say:

Pros:
- Easy to use because of pump
- Small can fit in any make up bag
- Comes out green, ones on skin covers well and blends with any skin color
- Can be used as primer if used a small amount
- Leaves skin silky smooth

Cons:
- By green color, people can be scared to purchase it


Now that we covered out imperfections, let’s move on to concealer, liquid foundation, and finishing powder. Did you ever think that one product can have 4 of those things in one? Better believe it....
Photobucket
I am not a huge fan of this because I like full coverage and this is medium coverage. Which is great for everyday use. Its super light on my skin and I feel that my skin is breathing comparing to liquid foundations that is heavy on my skin for everyday use.
Site Claims:

Check out all the benefits of Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation:

  • Pür Minerals mineral makeup foundation does not contain harsh chemical dyes, talc, alcohol, fragrance or preservatives.
  • 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation includes titanium and zinc, which provide an all-natural barrier from the elements.
  • Pür Minerals Pressed Mineral Foundation Is easy to use without the traditional mess of other makeup products.
  • Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation is the number one mineral makeup formula recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists.
  • Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation is good for every skin type and condition, from oily skin to dry, mature types.
  • Use our Makeup Planner to find the best foundation shade for your skin type.

I Say:

Cons:
- Skin feels light while wearing it
- Good color selections
- Small and convenient to use

Pros:
- Medium coverage (I like full)


This powder is not complete without a magic brush... (The reason I call it magic brush is because I tried other brushes with this product and didn't get same results.)
Photobucket
I find the brush bristles to be hard on my skin, but I slight tap on my skin and after words use my soft kabuki brush to even everything out. As you see in the picture the brush has instructions on it. "Dip, Dust,Draw" on how to use it that way you will never forget.

Site Claims: The Chisel Makeup Brush is a professional makeup brush that is designed exclusively for the application of Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation, but also works well with Pür Minerals Pressed Blush and Specialty Powders.

I Say:

Cons:
- Great to cover well
- States on the brush how to use it...you will never forget.

Pros:
- Bristles are hard
- Only this brush can be used with the powder (For best results)

Last but not least...after all that great cover up, you want to bring out the best which is your pink chicks. And I am a huge fan of this blush! It gives me just the right amount and color of pink. My face just brightens up and pick chicks make me look awake and natural looking.

Photobucket
Site Claims: Universal Marble Mineral Powder in Pink is a mineral blush pressed powder that gives skin a rosy glow. This mineral powder illuminates and brightens the skin and evens out skin tone while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This mineral powder is fantastic for eye brightening, blushing and lip enhancing. A wealth of vitamins and minerals combine with shea butter and vitamin E for light and lovely coverage while conditioning your skin.

I Say:

Cons:
- Just the right color of cool pink
- Easy to use

Pros:
- Organic smell

*********************

I love these products and what I love even more is that they are mineral make up products. Which mean nor natural ingrains less all of them chemicals.

To purchase
- Colour Correcting Foundation Primer in Green click HERE
- 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 click HERE
- Chisel Makeup Brush click HERE
- Universal Marble Mineral Powder in Pink click HERE

Let me know if you do and what you think about their products.


I want to thank PurMinerals for sending me these products to try.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow - one heck of an awesome and helpfulad review! Thanks so much hon! :)

C. Met said...

Your skin says a lot about you so if you have breakouts you need to find a way to deal with them. One ingredient that does wonders for breakouts is salicylic acid. If you can find a face wash or a moisturizer with salicylic acid in it and use it at night you will do much to even out your face tone. Retin-A is great when it comes to a prescription and I recommend seeing a dermatologist every time when it comes to your skin and problems. Once you have a canvas of good skin an Aries likes to work quickly so one way to do your face is to find a tinted moisturizer with an SPF of at least 15 to use on your skin. It is important to let your moisturizer dry before applying product so give it a few minutes to set. I recommend facial primers here as well because they give you a glowing and smooth canvas which you can apply your tint to. You can find a primer in all sorts of lines but my favorite is Smashbox because you can find primers for skin of all conditions in this line. Smooth your moisturizer on your face in a “three” pattern by using your fingers to make a “3″ starting at your forehead area and entering again at your nose and then at your chin. Blend very well from this and make sure you cover your neck so you don’t show a funky line and look clownish. Really blend your tint. Once you have done the whole face you can go back and look for where you might need concealer.