My Every Day Life

Dont Get Scared!

4:06 PM Katherine H 3 Comments

I KNOW BETTER THEN LETTING MYSELF DO THIS!

So yesterday me and my close close close friend (SMART ONE) went to the beach and mind me it was my first time this year going to the beach in like almost 80 degrees weather. I applied her tanning oil that DID NOT have any SPF what so ever. I didn't think I will get burned this bad!

You guys have no idea what I went through last night I had a final to take at 6:15PM and I felt so dizzy so hot and nauseous I wanted to throw up and I though I will ca-lapse. Thanks GOD I got home safe.

Today is day two and below picture was taken today. It looks a little better. Since I put Sour Cream all over my body. YES SOUR CREAM....I will do a review really soon and explain what to use right after you get a sun burn. Its perfect since summer just began.

I am taking it easy today watching TV (Grounded For Life- On ABC FAMILY) and laying in bed.

THIS IS REALLY SCARY AND I LOOK LIKE A TOMATO!
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Carla said...

wow, that looks bad!!
hope u feel better soon!

Amandita said...

Oh no, girl that sound like you got dehydrated. Hope you feel better soon
=)

Oh girl, that must hurt! Aloe vera helps getting over a sunburn too.
Hope you get better soon (: