DrugStore Products

Its The Battle Of The Best And The Cheap

5:19 AM Katherine H 1 Comments

Let the Battle Begin....

Drugstore vs. Department Store




PhotobucketPhotobucket


Since I joined the YOUTUBE and BLOG community I will be honest and say " I was tempted to buy everything I seen in the drug store" I wanted to try everything and anything to post up a review. NOW I KNOW better, since then I've stopped purchasing anything from drug store and gave myself a word that "I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT UNTIL I USE ALMOST EVERYTHING I HAVE BOUGHT SO FAR"

I am AMAZED at myself. Its been about 5 months and the only thing I purchased was St. Ives Exfoliator that I LOVE and will blog about soon. I've keep my word and I didnt have any urges to buy anything from drug store.

I am so PROUD of myself

My mom stopped using drug store products for the longest already and NO IAM NOT BRAGGING OR SAYING I AM RICH AND WE ONLY SHOP DEPARTMENT STORE BRANDS. Me and my mom we just rather buy department because its much better quality (NOT ALL) AND IT WILL LAST LONGER.

P.S. I found this very interesting ......

Photobucket

I didn't give up on everything from drug store products because its not worth buying expensive department store products........

HERE IS WHAT I STILL PURCHASE AT DRUGSTORE:

Make Up:
- Cover Girl Mascara
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup

Skin Care:
- St. Ives Scrube and St. Ives Microdermabrasion
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser
- Neutrogena Untra Sheer SPF 70
- Vaseline
P.S. I Use Home Remedies Most Of The Times For Face Masks

Body:
- Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer
- Satin Care Shaving Gel
- Summer's EVE Feminine Deodorant Spray

Hair:
- Head&Shoulders Intensive Treatment Shampoo
- Herbal Essence Body Envy Mousse
P.S. I Use Home Remedies For My Hair Masks

***This is the most of the things I picked up from my bathroom that I use from drugstore. It may change depending if I decide to try something new.

DEPARTMENT STORE PRODUCTS I STARTED TO PURCHASE...

P.S It's not a lot, but these are the things I've been trying and licking a lot.....

Make Up:
MAC eye shadows
***Coastal Scents 88 pallet

Face:
Clinique 3 step system
Clensi Derm MD 3 Step System
P.S. I Use Home Remedies Most Of The Times For Face Masks

Hair:
NONE AT THE MOMENT
P.S. I Use Home Remedies For My Hair Masks

Body:
NON AT THE MOMENT

Like I said I m slowly transferring to department store brands because I just seen a big difference int he quality. Yes the price is higher, but I rather buy one thing that works then keep buying and trying new drugstore store products that keep failing.

I would recommend any one to do research online compare products read reviews and go with decide on any products before purchasing. so many people buy products even its just $5 and throw away or end up not using it at all. SAVE your $$$ and do little homework before you purchase anything.

If you are a beginner at make up I put together a video just for you of the things I would recommend any beginner at make up


You Might Also Like

1 comments:

I have a tag for you on my blog, check it out.

ramblingrose26.blogspot.com