My Current Obsession

My Treasure Chest

9:30 AM Katherine H 2 Comments

My Jewelry Collection Is Expanding....


I dont know if you guys notice it but about few months ago my love for jewelry has grown so much, to a point where I needed to get a a bigger storage case.

This is what I stared with....and I still use today to store things that didn't fit in the new box.
Photobucket

I looked around online and in stores and i got few ideas of what I want to store my jewelry in. I am a person who likes it neat and organized. I dont like to keep my jewelry out because not everything i have is real which means it get rusty and gets old fast.

I found this neat jewelry organizer in my moms closet (I knew she had it, but never payed any attention to it!) I asked her if I could borrow it to see if ALL of my jewelry will fit in and how it will look.....

Photobucket

I LOVE that it's pale pink

Photobucket

The case inside is a good size, but I knew not all of my jewelry wont fit in. I listed to my mom and just took her case to see if I would like how it stores all of my jewelry pieces.

Let me tell you...
I LOVE IT I DORE IT I USE IT ALL THE TIME I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!

See how excited I am about it! Lets look inside!

Photobucket

Photobucket

NOW I am on a look out of a organizing case that is BIGGER much BIGGER then this one! I need one to fit in all of my current jewelry and the future jewelry peaces to come :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you guys have suggestions where I can get a BIGGER case let me know

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

lipton|TEE said...

That jewelry case is to die for!! I've seen bigger ones at places like TJ Maxx. In fact I'm going to go get a hot pink one later on this week.

That is so cool and organized. I have my jewelry in a drawer, but it is not really organized.