Product Review,

St.Ives Microdermabrasion Review

4:08 PM Katherine H 5 Comments

Scrub Scrub Scrub Until Its GONE


I've been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for the longest everyday sometimes twice a day, I noticed that using it everyday irritated my skin and I stopped using it as often as I did before. It got the the point where I just stopped using it completely for no particular reason.

About few months ago I read a post by the lovely KATRINA about her skin care routine and she mentioned St. Ives Microdermabrasion and I had Microdermabrasion procedure done by a professional.

Photobucket

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT Microdermabrasion PROCEDURE CLICK HERE.

I LOVED IT, It got expensive and I decided to stop for a while. Anyway i though to give this St.Ives a try and guess what I am in love with it till this day and its been about 2 if not 3 months of me using it daily....

Morning:
To Make My Skin Smooth

Night
:
To Take Off My Liquid Foundation ( Let me tell you....I never tried any products that takes off my liquid foundation of good as this one)


My Rating Photobucket

Photobucket

Fine mineral crystals are ideal for any skin type. They are gentle on your face and ideal for everyday use.

Read More about the Product.....

Photobucket

I filmed a video talking about this product even more check it out!




You Might Also Like

5 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm glad you love this stuff! It is amazing!

Microdermabrasion is a treatment using the corundum crystals ex foliate dead skin cells accumulate, increase cell turnover. It also helps to smooth your skin texture.


microdermabrasion

It is a blog on different skin care recommendation from experts.

PeerMurphy said...

I used this product for the first time this morning and I love it. It is not as abrasive Srub others. It has very fine micro-crystals polish your skin.

microdermabrasion

Anonymous said...

Dying to use this but Where can i find this product? I when to Almost every drugstore in town and bed bath and b. too.