All About Hair And Hair Products,

Its Like a NEW ATTITUDE?

1:02 AM Katherine H 2 Comments

I AM Finally HAPPY with My NEW Hair Color!

I finally had enough of my 3 hair color hair and I decided to splurge on getting my hair back to look normal. I wont waste time typing out everything I did, because I addressed everything in the video...so please watch it and i share with you 2 TIPS and Tricks I learned while I was at a professional hair saloon.

P.S. Did you guys think I would splurge money and not learn anything and bring back home ot share with you guys? Noooo Way

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO





HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF MY NEW HAIR COLOR
(I only got highlights and colored my base dark brown, no cut)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR COLOR! Its so golden and looks so natural...it makes you glow! BEAUTIFUL!

Meya said...

so pretty! love the color! thinking about going light too...