Fashion,

UP and AWAY

10:49 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

PA Get-Away AGAIN....

I've been leaving NY State for the past 3 weekends. Being away from this crazy city is amazing! Don't get me wrong I LOVE NY, but as I get older each and every year I notice that I have more and more responsibilities and more things get added on my TO DO LIST (OBVIESLY) and I know that the reason is simple...I am getting older and there are more important things in life that needs to be taken care of then just going out.

Lately....ones I get an opportunity to leave NY for few days or even few hours I make sure I take that opportunity and use it.

I want to share with u few pictures I made sure I took while on my mini get-away!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I ALSO INCLUDED OUTFIT INFO.


Photobucket

Romper - EXPRESS
Shoes- STEVEN MADDEN
Jewelry ( Necklace and Bracelet) - FOREVER 21
Earrings - GIFT FROM MOM

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Meya said...

i love the outfit!!

Corie said...

I love the jumpsuit romper! too cute!