Activity,

I’ve Been Away, But I am BACK NOW!

4:55 PM Katherine H 3 Comments

My August Vocation Re-Cap


As many of you know I was on vocation for the whole month of August, with no internet connection. That’s the reason my blog locked updates. I was so busy with school and personal life that I had no time to pre-blog in advance! I apologize for no updates for longer than a month.
I did my best to relax and enjoy the rest of my summer. I’ve learned so much over the this period that I want to share with you, but for the privacy reasons and personal reasons I will share with you as soon as I think the time is right.

I have lots and lots of blogs posts coming up I brainstormed a lot of ideas, reviews, issues about life, teen advice (blogged by a guest teen herself, you know it will be good) outfit posts and much much more. I missed internet soooo much and I have about over 50 videos to watch gurus that I subscribed to…. (Can’t wait to watch them all) I missed you guy’s sooo much and I hope all of you had a GREAT summer.

Now I want to share with you some pictures I took for during the month of August.

ENJOY LOVES!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Naty1129 said...

Love your pictures, you looked like you had so much fun!!

Katrina said...

Looks like FUN and you look GORGEOUS!!!

Looks like you had tons of fun! I love homemade pizza. I'm hungry now. I'll be back.