Haul,

Buy WholeSale & Save $$$

4:48 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

Color Me In Different Colors

About a week ago I placed an order FINALLY with 88BeautySupply (Click On The Name To Get To The Website!) to get more "China Glaze" nail polishes and some other stuff. I received the package less then 3 days. Wooh Wooh...one thing I didn't like is that they shipped it UPS its more expensive for shipping by UPS I don't know why they didn't use USPS which is much cheaper!

Over all I am really HAPPY with the purchase and the company (AGAIN) I ordered from them before and I went back to purchase again, because they made me a HAPPY costumer.

Here are the pictures of my Goodies...I will be doing weekly blog posts of the nail colors on my nails so stay tuned!

Photobucket

All Of My Goodies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Knowing Me You Know I Need One Silly Picture

Photobucket


Watch My Haul Video:


You Might Also Like

1 comments:

edk.dolce said...

I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " & this is how I promote my followers. But it helps them increase traffic to their blog & allows other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com.
♥ Elle