Fashion Post,

Denim Meets Owl

1:43 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

Confidence Is How YOU Feel In Your Skin, Not What Others Say About You.

During my vocation I decided to dress up and take few pictures of some outfits, since I got some E-mails to do more fashion posts! (I am happy that you guys enjoy my outfits I put together) I can’t believe summer is over. It’s about time to take out winter clothes and style some outfits for you guys. Until then hope you enjoy this one….till next time

Photobucket

Wearing:
Romper-Blue Spice
Strapless Cream Top- H&M
Shoes-ELDEN
Necklace- H&M
Toes Color-China Glaze “Audrey’


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Corie said...

What a cute romper! I also love the necklace.

Did you change your blog? It looks like I have to re-add you to my blog list...hmmmm

I'm gonna have to do that.

Katrina said...

LOVE IT! You look so hot and the pictures are beautiful! That romper is adorable and that Owl necklace is too cute! :) That place where you are in the photos is so gorgeous!