Fashion Post

Fancy Maxi Dress

3:48 PM Katherine H 5 Comments

It’s Not What’s IN STYLE…It’s How You Style Your Clothes

I had this dress for two years and I really don’t wear, because it has a very low cut and I don’t feel it’s appropriate for school, and to go out I never got a chance to wear it….I was playing around with my clothes I had on my vocation and I decided to shoot wearing this what I call “FANCY MAXI DRESS” I hope you guys enjoy!

Photobucket

Wearing:
Dress-Candy’s
Necklace- Forever 21
Shoes- Steven Madden
Toes Color-China Glaze “Audrey’

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

HERE SOME SILLY PICTURES:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

Amandita said...

so colorfu, I love your toe nails =)

Meya said...

I love your dress!!! you look sooo cute!

I love your dress and your shoes.
You look pretty.

you have a wii!! i do too, but never use it, i need to jump on my wii fit tonight and play my two super mario games!
love the dress on you! i'd be too shy to wear it, you pull it off very well!

the necklace is soooo cute!

emily☆ said...

Beautiful dress!! You do great nail art, I'm going to have to try that toe look.