Announcements,

Mulberry’s For Target

10:46 PM Katherine H 9 Comments

I am In Dream Land Right Now

So I've been surfing online and I seen few blogs that blogged about target has a new collection coming out by Mulberry and I fell in LOVE like total and complete love with the Milberry's bag that you see below.

The collection is limited edition and hits the stores and online October 10 and will be carried right through Christmas December 26. Your best bet would be to purchase online before they are all gone.

I just have to mention something about this collection..... this style of the bag below reminds me of HERMES bag and the bag chain reminds me of Juicy Couture. BUT I LOVE IT! It comes together ohh so well.

TRUST ME THEY WONT LAST!


I LOVE The black vertion of this bad ( There is also denim one) the down side of this bad it only comes in small version and denim one comes in larger. I have my fingers closed they will also have the larger version. Make sure to check out online for more bags from the collection and some clothing that will also come out with he bag collection.

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

Meya said...

<3 the bag!

Jamie said...

I did a post about this awhile back and I am super excited! I hope the collection is amazing!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Jamie said...

BTW I'm following you now! Come follow me too! :)

http://www.glamlatte.com

I love that bag!!!

i think i'd do the large denim just b/c it's big, lol - love it in the black, but small...no thank you :(

i'm a total bag lady!

Miranda said...

cute i love it!
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

emily☆ said...

Oh dear, one more reason why I wish we had Target here!!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! xx

emily☆ said...

Oh dear, one more reason why I wish we had Target here!!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! xx

emily☆ said...

Oops sorry for the double comment. lol. I am working on my computer skills!