holidays,

What Are You Thankful For This ThanksGiving?

10:07 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

Photobucket
"This year I'm thankful for
..."


-For God's Unconditional Love and Support.
-My crazy yet amazing family.
-My one and only BEST friend.
-My one and only real friend.
-My Lovely Cats, that I truly ADORE.
-My Education.
-Having a roof over my head.
-Amazing new thing's I've read this year, that made me want to change for the better.
-For me being how I am.
-All the things I REALIZED about LIFE so far.
-Great movies I watch.
- My YOUTUBE BLOG and TWITTER Subscribers.
- All of your AMAZING support.
-The challenges I've faced this year.
-Being able to overcome them.
-New and Awesome people I met this year.
-And the endless possibilities of the future.

What are you thankful for? Regardless of what it is!

I hope you all have the most amazingly fun, family, and food-filled holiday.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments: