Cooking,

Breakfast At Tiffany's

2:23 PM Katherine H 3 Comments

Not Your Simple Boring Breakfast!

Happy Holiday my loves, I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas. This morning I woke up and I asked myself "Katherine, what would you like for breakfast?" and YES I did answer myself back, "Nothing BORING, something NEW and CREATIVE" Knowing me I LOVE creating new stuff and especially with food!

Here is what I came up with, doesn't it look like breakfast you would have an an expensive HIGH CLASS Restoration?

Ingredience:

2 Waffles Slightly Toasted
Half of Banana, cut
1 Table Spoon on Sour Cream
2 Table Spoons of Maple Syrup
Half of Tea Spoon of Cinnamon Powder


Photobucket

I am ALL ABOUT SIMPLE and EASY!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Love your blog. Going to catch up on your videos now!
Have a great day.

A waffle, syrup, and banana sandwich. Love it! Sounds delicious too. It's supposed to snow tomorrow, so guess what I'm having for breakfast? Thanks for the great idea.

Lisa said...

This waffle sandwich sounds delicious. Talk about a sweet treat.