Cooking,

Delicious Mouth Watering Banana Crepes

11:57 PM Katherine H 6 Comments

It's All Better When It's Home Made

I am all about HOME MADE food. Since this Holiday Blizzard hit NYC, I am home all day and what better to do then cook. Creating new delicious mouth watering dishes is what I am all about!

In this recipe I did NOT use sugar at all, the heavy whipped cream is fattening on its own!

Ingredients:

2 Cups of Heavy Whipped Cream
1 Pack of Whip It Stabilizer for Whipping Cream (NOT INCLUDED IN PICTURES)
1 Drop of Mint Extract
2 Drops of Vanilla Extract (P.S. Both Extract are to your liking, you can use any you like)
Half Of Banana (You can add a whole banana if you like)
1 Crepe

LET'S GET STARTED...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My speed was on 7 for about 5 minutes whipping

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

JuicyJenn said...

Looks very yummy!

The pictures are very nice/clear. Can't wait to get mine! <3
BTW Thanks for the camera information you provided to me yesterday. You are so nice :)

Aww any time! I am glad to help!

Lola Finn said...

Hi :)

I find your blog on "the brooklyn blonde"!
My family is from Russia too :D

I love blinis! I make them every weekend!

Lovely Greets from Munich
Irina <3

Jen said...

My favorite days are when I get snowed in... I get so much done and I have so much fun!!

Happy Wednesday Darling! xo

I'm doing a perfume giveaway right now if you're interested!

Lisa said...

Yum, I love banana crepes. I usually like to add a little dulce de leche to mine. Thanks for linking up with Sweets for a Saturday. Hope to see you again next week.

Amy said...

Yum..I'm a big fan of crepes! Now, I'm craving for some after looking at your pictures. :P

I'm having the very first GIVEAWAY on my blog. Please stop by to submit an entry. Good Luck.

http://utry.it/2011/01/happy-birthday-to-meand-very-first.html