Cooking,

Jasmine Tea

12:52 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you. -Gladstone, 1865

If you follow me on TWITTER you would know I am a huge tea drinker. I've tried a lot of different teas. My passion for tea started about two years ago, when I was sitting home watching television or browsing online I felt like something was missing. I would go to my friends house and she would always give me different kinds of teas to drink and I felt like they were getting better and better with every single cup .

Buying tea is like buying make up , when I started YOUTUBE I would buy lots of make up and over period of one year it got to a point where I don't use the make up I purchased and it aggravated me that it was just laying there. With my obsession for tea I didn't allow myself to buy so much and not drink it all.

I would purchase small packages to try and if I liked it I would re-purchase a bigger package. I don't drink tea just to drink it or taste the artificial flavors to please my satisfaction, I drink tea that have great benefits for my body.

In this post I will introduce you to Jasmine Tea and all the GOOD benefits it will give you.


Photobucket

Jasmine Tea Benefits:

Promotes Weight Loss
Powerful Antioxidants
Reduces Fat and Cholesterol Absorption
Helps Prevent Cancer
Calms Your Nerves

Its IDEAL for us FEMALES!

Photobucket

There are many websites you can check out to read more in details how and why Jasmine Tea is good for your body and your health. I drink at least 1 to 2 cups a day of Jasmine Tea especially when I am eating dinner or having something like pasta, pizza, Holiday Dinners...etc you get the idea. drinking Jasmine Tea when you eating heavy food helps me finish my food and not feel heavy or bloated!

Photobucket


There are different brands of Jasmine Tea you can get, the reason I purchased the loose tea is because I feel that it more benefits then manufacture bagged teas, I might be wrong but thats how I feel!

Happy Tea Time

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

You have a partner in crime here. I too am a avid tea drinker. I have to admit though, Jasmine tea is the one tea I don't drink a lot of. Not for any particular reason but I am glad I read your post so I may add it to my tea cupboard. Thanks for the reminder! Thanks for partying with us!

Paula, your newest follower.