Announcements,

Merry Chrismas To All My Lovely Readers!

11:05 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

Have A Holy Jolly Christmas!

Photobucket

*
**Merry Christmas***

It's that time of the years my lovely readers, I LOVE Christmas so much. I guess since I am a cleaning FREAK and decor LOVER, decorating for Christmas has been tradition in my family since I can remember! I remember before coming to America me and my mom we would only celebrate NEW YEARS night and day, but NOW its much more fun because I get to dress up for Christmas&New Years!

My family tradition is to cook and go all out when it comes to food on New Years night, but since we have now Christmas morning to look forward to our family tradition that i LOVE is opening presents in PJ's and have a cup off coffee.

My family traditions means a LOT to me and I am going to do my BEST to keep up and pass it down to my future family of my own.

This Christmas I really dont have a "WISH LIST" just because the thing I truly want CAN NOT be PURCHASED at any store any where on this planet!

Because all I want for Christmas is......
LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS,CARE,GOOD HEALTH and all the rest of the good things every person on this planet can get from the bottom of my heart!

Do you guys have any family Holiday traditions?

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

Merry Christmas! That's a wonderful tree! :)