Product Review,

Queen Helene “Mint Julep Masque” Review

11:54 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

Love Minty Feeling On My Face.

I know MANY of you read lots of review and even tried the so called AMAZING “Mint Julep Masque”. I thought to still do review on it because I am still on vocation and I have limited products to review, since I couldn’t take my whole house full of products to review, I have some of them and I will take advantage of the FREE time and review the items.
Lets Get Started

Photobucket
Photobucket


MY SKIN TYPE: OILY TO COMBINATION….ACNE PRONE SKIN

Site Claims:

Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to help dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunate to be free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck.

Photobucket

How To Use: This is my way of using this mask that I find it to be more effective then the way it states on the website to use.
a. Wash your face with your favorite face wash
b. Best way to open up your pores is to be in the shower for about 15 minutes and let the warm water open up all the pores of your skin
c. Take a clean wash cloth and wipe the water off your skin
d. Take a cotton pad/boll and apply any toner of your choice ( if you don’t have tonner then you can use Benzol Poroxide, PLEASE DON’T OVER DO IT…LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY)
e. Apply the “Mint Julep Masque” right away. (Avoid LIPS and EYES)
f. Wait until all the mask is dry and wash off with a warm water and to help you faster and gently remove it use small wash cloth. ( I remove it with Magic Mitt that I received from Jane Iredale)
g. Wipe your face with a dry wash cloth and apply light moisturizer ( I use The Face Shop Brightening Serum)

Photobucket

Pros:
- Good price
- Leaves skin feeling moisturized
- 226.8 g e 8oz Enough to last you a year if used ones in two weeks
- No Animal testing
- No animal ingredients
- Helps to dry out pimples just a little

Cons:
- Claims to rinse away black heads…Not really
- The product gets messy
- Hard to wash off face
- I had to try different methods to get the product working for me just a little
- The package it comes in its hard to use when its almost done ( There is another pakage in a jar, but I couldn’t find it nowhere.)

Prise: $5.00 USDA
Will Purchase Again? NEVER AGAIN

My opinion: I believed all the hype about this mask and I went out and purchased it. Even though it $6 I would rather have put that $6 towards something better than this. I don’t know how others use it that they love this mask I don’t see any difference on my skin I even tried using it on my back still no results. I would never waste even a dollar on this mask not even a penny or even take it for free of someone was giving it to me. Maybe on other people it works, but not on my skin.

*********************
To purchase:
You can find “Mint Julep Masque” almost in every drug store nationwide.
- To purchase these if you like online or to see different prices click HERE


You Might Also Like

0 comments: