Health,

Sick =/

12:45 AM Katherine H 1 Comments

When You Sick "YOU HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET BETTER FASTER"

Photobucket

Since I can remember when I get sick my mom would always tell me "...the sooner you start taking care of your cold, the faster it will go away...." and its just drilled in my head. On Christmas day at my aunt house for Christmas party dinner I woke up with sour throat & heache, but I still managed to get myself up and get ready ( I cant miss my auntie's cooking...mouth drooling)

I told my mom that I am not feeling well and YES she told me "...the sooner you start taking care of your cold, the faster it will go away...." so I took two Advil and out the door. During the day I drank more the 10 cups of hot tea and during the night I took Tylenol Liquid and went to bed.

For the past 3 days I've been drinking hot tea with lemon and honey...

Photobucket

P.S. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PUT HONEY IN HOT TEA!

I know it sound weird, but when you add honey to HOT TEA it kills all the good essentials that honey has. You can only ADD HONEY TO WARM TEA.

....take Advil twice a day and keep myself warm in my cozy PJ's & get REST. Allowing my body to rest as much as possible.

***I have a GREAT HOME REMEDY to boost up your immune system this winter. I am still trying to figure out if I would do a video or a post or both? Make sure you follow my blog to get updates as soon as I post them.***

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Corie said...

I just got over my sickness...I was drinking hot tea and lemon and theraflu and then I finally broke down and bought Mucinex. That worked wonders!!!

But take care of yourself. I hope you get better soon.

by the way, I love the new headliner pic!