Activity,

2011 NEW YEAR NEW POSSIBILITIES!

5:41 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.”

Photobucket


Welcome 2011, I am READY for YOU! I am ready for all the new opportunities, happiness, wealth, and health! I am ready to for everything you have to offer for me! THIS IS TO A NEW GREAT YEAR!

I hope all of you had FABULOUS New Year, I wanted to congratulate my lovely blog readers with 2011 and share with you 11 random things about me as a little treat, so you will guys get me know me little better!

*I am RUSSIAN AMERICAN JEW
*I am true PERFECTIONIST
*My true passion is helping people in anyway I can, even small things like holding a door for someone.
* I LOVE all things feminine and ladylike
* I re-organize all my stuff few times a month, I have some sort of OCD
* I have constant reminder that I look like Khloe Kardashian (I DON'T SEE WHY, SHE IS GORGEOUS AND I LOOK NOTHING LIKE HER)
* I LOVE my body shape
*I am proud of who and how I am
*I love reading and looking at other peoples blog and youtube videos
*My family still doesn't really know that I do youtube videos and I am a CEO Of my Blog
*I always have hard time deciding/making final decision on even the little things in life. Its just cos I am a perfectionist I guess.

That's it for now, next year there will be 12 random things about me!
Love you guys!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Corie said...

Happy New Year!

We are alike in many ways--minus the Russian American Jew--I also have some sort of OCD, I love my body shape, I'm proud of who I am and I love reading other blogs and stuff...including yours! I love your videos.

Thank you hun, thats so nice to know!