Working on it.....Changing&Fixing

I hope all of you have a great THANKSGIVING! I was over my dads sisters house, and we had a nice peaceful lunch/dinner (3PM). I was able to take my dogs with me, I was sooooo HAPPY (since I haven't seen Keyla for a week. She has been staying at my moms, because I don't like the air quality after Storm Sandy). 

I miss blogging, so I needed something to boost my wanting-ness to post more. Soooo, I re did the whole blog layout. By myself (Blogger help), and I am pleased thus far. I though the other layoung was too busy, I want something clean and simple. 

I am super excited for the upcoming Holidays. I just love this time of the year!!! 

Anyway, below some pictures from my THANKSGIVING....

IMG_8195

IMG_8198

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket




Popular Posts