Hot Tools 2" Professional Curling Iron Review

Get The Saloon Popping Layers With Out The Wallet Breaking Price!

Photobucket

(Click on the picture to enlarge)


I though that the bigger the barrier the better curl you will get, OHH BOY I WAS WRONG. Any review that I read never I mean NEVER mentioned that the bigger the barrel the looser curl you will have, I though the opposite. I though if the barrel is bigger i will get those big gorgeous volumized curls! BOY I was wrong! The only thing that this curling iron did was strained out my hair! I was pissed when I tried it and that's what it did to my hair!

I was at the point where I just said, enough I have to return it, I contacted Amazon and they told me they will have to charge me 15% re-stocking fee and shipping is on me also! Ohh no THANKS, it's going to cost me same amount if not more as the curling iron it self! So I decided to keep it! WAY TO GO KATHERINE! I got my layers in my hair (Click HERE to Check The Post) and when I straighten out my hair with flat iron, its just looks flat! But curling my hair with the 2" barrel shows off my layers and gives body to my hair.


I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR: NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HOLD YOUR HAIR ON THE CURLING IRON, YOU WONT GET BIG LONG LASTING CURLS.
If you have layers it will help you show them off and give body to your hair!


PROS:
*Big Barrel...Doesn't take so long to style hair.
* Gets HOT really quickly and stay hot, until you turn it of.
* Doesn't damage hair a lot, leave hair looking healthy and shiny.

CONS:

* Can be mistaken that it gives big volumized curls, because of the big barrel.
* Gets really HOT and eat easy to get burned if not cautioned.
* Its heavy, so if you travel make sure you aware of it!

I will admit that I am not totally crazy over this curling irons, I have 1" Revlon Curling iron that I LOVE, because it gives me curls that last for 3 days or until I wash my hair! When I travel I take my Revlon curling iron over any other curling irons, because it never fails me! I will still keep trying to find products that will help me make my curls last with the 1.5" barrel and if I ever find the solution I will let you guys know!
Feel free to comment or message me if you have any suggestions for me, I am always open to try anything that wont hurt me or my gorgeous hair!

Some Of my Hair Tutorials You Should Check Out!






















All Pictures and product information were taken from HotTools.com website

Popular Posts