Breakage-Prone

JOHN FREIDA COLLECTION “Root Awakening” Conditioner Review

MY HAIR TYPE: COMBINATION TO OILY


Photobucket


I LOVE to receive free samples. It gives me an opportunity to try before I buy ( I sometime think that they put the best in the sample so people would but their product in full size, when full size it’s not as good as the sample) I know it sound crazy, but companies would do anything in order for you to buy their products.

About two months ago I received a sample from JOHN FREIDA COLLECTION. If you not familiar with the name CLICK HERE to get to their web site and read more about it. I got 3 piece sample which included
a. Shampoo b. Conditioner c. Hair Serum

I tried it all and in this review I will only talk about the hair conditioner. Reason being is my friend purchased the full size JOHN FREIDA hair conditioner and left it at my house for a whole month. I didn’t think twice to try it and use it, because I want to see if it lives up to its name “BREAKAGE-PRONE”

Photobucket

Before I begin with my opinion please read what the site claims the product does for your hair…..

Site Claims:
  • Instantly fortifies and silkens from roots to ends for smooth, breakage-resistant hair that's noticeably more radiant and resilient with every use.
  • With natural Eucalyptus and peppermint oil, this formula stimulates the scalp with a cool, tingling sensation. Massaging your scalp encourages circulation, which will "wake-up" healthier-looking new growth.
  • Containing Panthenol, a vital strengthening ingredient, the formula reinforces the hair structure and helps prevent breakage and split ends.

It’s been a month since I started using it. My thoughts and opinion are…..

Photobucket

Pros:
• SMELL SMELL SMELL and SMELL---I LOVE the smell
• Easy to use
• Lasts over a month if used at least 2X week
• Less Frizee
• Hair Glows
• Not heavy on hair

Cons:
• Doesn’t live up to its claim “BREAKAGE-PRONE”
• Doesn’t fully restore strength in hair



Price: $8.00 USDA
Will Purchase Again? Probably Not
My Opinion: It’s not worth your money. I don’t know what the BIG hype was about. Yes it smells good, but that’s about it it’s like pouring perfume on your hair it will only give you the smell and do nothing to your hair. There are better hair conditioners out there, this one should be discontinue.
*********************
To purchase:

- JOHN FREIDA COLLECTION “Root Awakening” Conditioner click HERE


Let me know if you do and what you think about the product.

Popular Posts