Attention For ALL Blonds and Females With Highlights! THIS post is for you!!!

JOHN FREIDA COLLECTION For BLONDS (For My Highlights) Shampoo Review


MY HAIR TYPE: COMBINATION TO OILY

I AM IN LOVE, completely and head over heels in LOVE. If you a frequent reader of my blog you know I recently went through hail dilemma. I colored my hair BLACK, then got tired of it and decided to take it off and go lighter, HATER my orange yellow and red hair and made a FABULOUS DECISION to get HIGHLIGHTS!

Photobucket


I am soo grateful to myself that I made that decision.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Site Claims:
C
honey and oatmeal extracts for maximum blonde impact. Amplifies mega-watt, golden shine without adding or depositing color. Gently removes dulling build-up and residues that can make blonde look dark and dull. Sparkling citrus fragrance has delicious green and floral under-notes. For darker shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted blonde hair

Pros:
• Truly makes high lights lighter after each and every wash
• Inexpensive

Cons:
• Best if used after regular shampoo


Price: $8 USDA
Will Purchase Again? Yes

Photobucket

My Opinion: I had to try different ways before this shampoo started to work for me. I first washed my hair with it and my hair felt greasy and heavy. Next time I washed my hair with regular shampoo like (Head&Sholders) and second time I used the JOHN FREIDA COLLECTION For BLONDS shampoo and left in on my hair for about 3 minutes and washed it off. My hair came out to be so shiny and my highlights were brighter than before the wash. You guys have to try it yourself and see what way work for your hair. Everyone hairs is different….type and texture so try different ways to make it work for you, because its worth the try!

*********************

To purchase:
- JOHN FREIDA COLLECTION For BLONDS click HERE



WISH YOU ALL HAPPY AND HEALTHY HAIR!!!

Popular Posts