Fashion Post,

Fashion On Wheels

11:43 AM Katherine H 4 Comments

Riding Through Spring In Style

Sitting here drinking Coffee on this Gorgeous Tuesday morning while typing this post. I wanted to share with you my outfit from yesterday, finally I HAD NO JACKET, I was so HAPPY and my lovely BLAZER was so comfortable and so cute!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Scarf: Nordstrom T-Shirt: GAP Necklace: Macy's Blazer: H&M Jeans: Macy's Flats: Liz Claiborne Bag: Coach

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

beautiful outfit!! :D Lovely jacket!! I'm following!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt

oomph. said...

i'm loving blazers right now. yours looks fabulous with the colorful scarf and shoes! oh, and those sparkly cars behind you are awesome, lol!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Gertrude said...

Pretty pictures! I really like your scarf and flats :) xo

beautiful scarf,it goes so well with the blazer!!looking lovely!:)) thank u so much for your lovely comment,hope u'll come back!:)
p.s. u have a new follower!!:)
xoxoxo
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/