MY LITTLE PUMPKIN VISITED

OUR OWN Happiness Is What TRULY Matters!



My Darlings, I missed you sooo  soooo much! 


After a full day of different errands I came home and I see my little pumpkin, Ohhh I missed him soo much. I wish he would have stayed with me, but his mommy wont ever leave him with me it's her baby. Any way I dint use my DSLR in a while so I though let me take it out and take few pictures (35 that was) and he just started posing, turning side to side like he knew I was taking pictures of him. SMART PUMPKIN! 


I hope all of you are doing great and till next post!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also wanted to include my perfume collection and say that I FINALLY got enough courage to give away few of my perfumes that I don't use and some bottles were even empty ( I just liked the bottle so much, so I was just keeping them. SILLY ME) 
Photobucket
I also filmed a ELF HAUL VIDEO you can click HERE to check it out! I am LOVING ELF brushes! 
Photobucket

Popular Posts