Fashion,

Mother's Day Blessings

11:42 PM Katherine H 12 Comments

Being a MOTHER Is Truly God's BLESSING

Through thin and thick I LOVE my Mother and Grandmother and being a MOTHER is truly God's Blessing....Everyone take time and spend with the loved ones and enjoy every minute of it! 
Into my outfit, it's finally SPRING and it actually feels like spring, I couldn't not wait to wear my lovely WHITE BLAZER! I think every female should have WHITE BLAZER it goes with everything and you can wear it many different ways.

Photobucket

Blazer: H&M  Shirt: H&M   Leggings: Nordstrom Flats: Macy's Necklace: ShopTheLook

Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
 Photobucket
 Photobucket
 Photobucket
 Photobucket
 Photobucket
 Photobucket
 Photobucket
 Photobucket

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

Francesca said...

you look so beautiful dear!! also, if you're interested, feel free to enter my Dior giveaway :) x

Amanda said...

Love the blazer I think u look adorable... thank you for commenting!

jamie said...

happy belated mothers day :) i love the white blazer so much!

i love how vivid this pink is!

I love your color combo and blazer....please check out my blog and follow if you like it.
http://loveoffashion22.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

I always love a great white blazer!

we like pink <3
xx the cookies
www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling & visit dear, follow if you love to

Diana said...

Great blog! I'm loving the looks you put together. Very simple, but chic!

Followed:) Hope you can check out my blog when you get a chance!

-Diana
www.glamappetit.blogspot.com

You look so pretty!! Love all the pics.

Cute outfit! I love that blazer! So put together, yet effortless at the same time. I love your blog. I'm a new follower! :)

xo//Andrea Marie
http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

tatiana said...

you look so lovely and fresh
love it..
kisses from Costa Rica!

Francesca R said...

I am a mother too and i know what you mean!!!
You look nice!!!
xxx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/