Joy In My Life

I am a PROUD MaMa of My New Bundle Of Joy


I Tweeted that "I am going home to my new Bundle Of Joy" some of you though that I had a BABY!!! Makes sense since new baby people do say NEW BUNDLE OF JOY. Well NO I didn't have a baby, but I have a NEW addition to my family. She is furry, friendly, lovable, 2 1/2 pounds, so much work and all eyes are always on her, but she is the most AMAZING THING that have happened to me since I can remember!

***MEET KEYLANA***

KEYLANA is her FULL name and we call her KEYLA-H for short. You might ask why I have chosen such a Unique name for her, well it's simple but yet its CONFIDENTIAL. Sorry guys the same has a huge meaning to it and I rather keep it private! 

Below pictures of when I just got her, she was so small 2 and half months only!!! It was love at first sight, when I held her in my arms and looked into her eyes I said "She is MINE" and didn't leave with out her!  



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
Below are pictures of Keylana recently, I feel like every morning when I wake up she gets bigger and bigger. You guys never going to believe who cried at the veterinarian appointment, MEEEE. When I took her to get her puppy shot I cried like a baby. She is my world I am, such a protective mother to her, she is SPOILED she has more toys then I have make up. 
 
As I am writing this post she is laying on my lap and this is how I relieve my stress now days coming home to see her face and she jumps on me and so HAPPY to see me. I will say this, I have double of work and so much responsibility. I must say to all single mothers and fathers out there YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
 
I wake up make coffee for me and breakfast for her, wash her eyes and play with her- When I come home day time, feed her play with her. If i need to cut her nails hair dress her up and so and so- Night Time, shower(wipes) clean eyes, brush her. That's just some of the things I do everyday, there is much more. I cant imagine not having her in my life, she is joy to my heart!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
P.S. If you guys live in NYC NJ PA are and you need a GREAT breeder, E-Mail me Katherineh789@yahoo.com and I will let you  guys know of very great breeder that I recommend and Veterinarian.

Popular Posts