Fashion,

Be My Sweety Be My Honey Tonight

10:47 PM Katherine H 4 Comments

All your hopes and dreams are real right now. All your possibilities are ready to be lived.


Photobucket

Dress: Soma Shoes: Steven Madden Necklace: Vintage Bracelet: Flea Market

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

such a beautiful dress!

Xo Ashleigh


www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Lvoe these pics...the maxi dress looks cute.

Dhalia

bella said...

thanks for visiting my blog. i love this dress, and the scene is so pretty.

Salha said...

I like your outfit! :)

P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com