Fashion,

Relief....

12:16 AM Katherine H 4 Comments

A bargain is a feeling that true shopaholic can't explain.


I don't go shopping to more then 2 or 3 stores a day, I stop by just to see what's new, what's on sale and anything that will catch my eye...Over few months I picked up some cute things ***Hint ***Hint (Shoes) I decided to filmed a haul video just because I haven't done one in a while! Enjoy watching and I hope you will like!


Make sure to watch till the end of the video to check out some outtakes and blooperssss!


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

BlueVanilla said...

Great finds! Love the loafers!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Aney Mei said...

Love the loafers! Must be extremely comfortable!

Jenn said...

Great purchases!
xo Jenn

imperfection-isebeauty.com

Lu said...

Fantastic video!!!
Follow you now. I´m so plased if you follow me back.

kiss