Very Thankful....

Gratitude: A lively sense of future benefit.

I am beyond THANKFUL this year!

I am thankful for......

GOD'S BLESSINGS
My&My family health
My Significant other/My Other Half
My most adorable puppy Keylana Noel
My/Our Family 4 cats
My education
My Blog and YouTube
My Beautiful Supportive Subscribers&Followers
My cup of coffee I have before I start my day
My Laptop that I adore and treat like a diamond ring
My planner that keeps me organized
My favorite coupon websites
 
...and many more other things, but I dont want to bored you.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I woke up early today to finish my TO DO LIST so I can have free Thanksgiving Weekend. I did food shopping early this morning, because I know tonight and tomorrow the lines will be HUGE. I also took Keylana for a walk and guess what? IT STARTED RAINING HARD! We went home and I gave my little monkey bath and a treat for being a good girl. She is so cute with her little bow now running around playing with her toys. (Boy she had many)

Now on my TO DO LIST all I have is vacuum and wrap a Thanksgiving present for my good family friend. Cooking is tomorrow, I am making my famous....

"STUFFED PEPPERS" [Turkey&Rise Mix Stuffed Inside a Pepper & Cooked To It's PERFECTION] 
"HEAVENLY EGGS" [ Eggs Boiled & Eggs Yoke Mixed With Greek Yogurt& Mayo] 
"COCKTAIL CHERRY TOMATO POP"  [Cherry Tomatoes With Mozzarella Cheese In The Middle]
...and some other stuff!

Below pictures I took about two weeks ago or so, me and my family went for lunch since I love sushi we went to get some delicious sushi. The restaurant makes some amazing sushi rolls!!!!



    Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
How COOL is this car? I would love to take a ride in it! When  I seen the car I had to snap snap some pictures!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also uploaded a video two nights ago! Let me know what you think, many of you asked me to do my everyday getting ready! If you have any requests let me know!!!


Popular Posts