Bathing-Suits For Curvy Body - Get Kim Kardashian Bathings-Suit Look A-Like


I got couple of E-mails asking me to share my PERFECT bathings suits for a curvy body. Now there is no such thing as PERFECT anything, but there is the ones that is cut in the right way to fit the curvy body tipes.

So for those who e-mailed me here we go......

Beach Season is just around the corner, and I am in need of new Bathing-Suits. I browsed around some stores and I didn't find the one I like. Do I went online (even though I am a little skeptical to purchase online without trying it on.)

Under the Bathing-Suits, I posted a cover ups, for me a cover up is a MUST, I wore for the longest time old clothes of mine as a cover up, but its time to upgrade!!!

P.S. The last two cover ups are from Victoria's Secret! (Just search cover up)

I came across Venus Website, they have cute things on it, for a very affordable price.
FotoFlexer_Photokkkk

I had my eye on this bathing suit since about one year ago, and I found a look-a-like, for so cheap! Its not the SAME, its look-a-like (I know you guys are gonna tell me this) THE PURPLE ONE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!!

FotoFlexer_Photomnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Popular Posts