Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara Review


Past six months I've been trying new mascaras, one after another one! There are so many to choose from out there that I just said to myself, one after another I will try new ones. Rimmel London products are new to me, I've never paid much attention to the company. Not sure why. Couple of months ago, I was at Tar-jey (TARGET) and passing by the Rimmel section. This BRIGHT ORANGE tube just screamed at me. Next thing I know it was in my cart. 

It reminds me of the Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara, that I love and I don't purchase it because of the LARGE Brush.

I've used this mascara religiously for 4 months, tried to apply it in everyday, but the brush is too big. I always had to go back with Q-Tip to remove the mess ups. I like the consistency, you can build the layers with out it drying to fast. I wish Rimmel will make this same mascara, but with smaller brush.

I would not purchase this product again, simply because of the brush. I always question as to why, they make sure a HUGE tube and BIG brush.

Recently I also discovered that my eyes are sensitive to a harsh consistency of mascaras, and sadly this also has a harsh consistency. So for you ladies out there with sensitive eyes, be cautious. 

Below are close up pictures of the product for your visual review.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Popular Posts