Things I Love in the Fall

123
Even though I am sad to see Summer 2012 go, I am very excited for the Fall to arrive. Its been HOT summer here in NYC and the cooler nights for the past week, were awesome. 

Earlier this evening I took a nightly walk with Keyla and it was truly a relief. There were barely any people around us, she was able to run around and not bump into people. The soft wind was added bonus. It was a great walk I had with her in a while. I feel so bad that she doesn't have bigger space to run by her self or with other dogs everyday, since there is always so many people outside, who can blame them. It was too hot being home.

 I love FALL, and I am so excited for the fun things that fall brings. 


HAVE A FABULOUS FALL SEASON!!!


Photobucket
  Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

************************************************

   
Photobucket


Popular Posts