NYX Illuminating Bronzer "Narcissistic" Review/Swatches

Photobucket

Adding a natural glow to your skin, just make your whole look complete. I recently got to test out couple of NYX products, This NYX Illuminating Bronzer "Narcissistic" was one of the ones I have choose.

After just one swipe with my brush I can tell that the bzonzer is too chalky. I think using with a damp brush you will get better results. I personally haven't tried it yet. I do like the glow that my cheeks have after applying it. My face becomes glowy in a good way. The last picture was taken with FLASH, I apologize, I completely forgot with out flash picture. Its almost the same color in natural lighting as well.

I like the packaging, it has a good size mirror. Its compact and light weight. 

I don't think i would repurchase this again, because its chalky and for almost $10.00 I don't think its worth it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Popular Posts