HANA Shine Shield Thermal Protectant Review

BEST HEAT PROTECTION FOR YOUR HAIR

Photobucket

I had this HANA Shine Shield Thermal Protectant for over a year, and BELIEVE IT OR NOT I just started to use it! I LOVE IT! I have no idea why I haven't used it before. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Its so worth the money. I filmed a video review to share with you guys my opinion about it and also explained the MAIN ingredient in this product that helps your hair SHINE and DE-FREEZ it.

YOU CAN PURCHASE IT "HERE"

Photobucket
What is JABABA OIL?
Photobucket
Jojoba (pronounced ho-HO-ba) is a botanical extract of the seed of the jojoba tree (Simmondsia chinenis). What’s interesting about it is that it isn’t actually an oil, but rather what they call a wax ester. Why do we care? Because out of all of the compounds in nature, this wax ester is the most similar to human skin oil (sebum). It is theorized that applying jojoba to the skin can “trick” the skin into thinking it is producing enough oil, thus balancing oil production. The bottom line for us is that jojoba oil is non-comedogenic so we can use it without fear.

Popular Posts