Acne Cure,

St. Ives Green Tea Scrub Review

9:35 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

Benefits of Green Tea......

Green Tea Skin Benefits #1:
Fight Free Radicals

Green Tea Skin Benefits #2:
Neutralize UV Light

Green Tea Skin Benefits #3:
Prevent Skin Cancer

Green Tea Skin Benefits #4:
Rejuvenate Skin Cells

Green Tea Skin Benefits #5
Sooth Acne And Lighten Skin

Green Tea Skin Benefits #6:
Improve Psoriasis and Dandruff Conditions

Photobucket
Photobucket

I love drinking GREEN TEA. Knowing all the GREAT benefits mentioned above I drink it every single day. When I see a NEW PRODUCT on the shelves of a drugstore or department store I HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!

Few months ago I decided to purchase the St. Ives brand Tea Scrub since I am familiar with the St. Ives brand and their products.


Photobucket
Photobucket

In the video I mention all the Pros: & Cons: of St. Ives Green Tea Scrub, so check the video out and if you have any Q's let me know.


You Can Purchase It HERE



********************************************************************

Photobucket
********************************************************************

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Amine Alouan said...

Green tea is useful the humain health for a many reasons. It is also known to get rid of acne due to its antibacterial properties. It has been proven to fight Staph infections, which include pimples.
Benefits of green tea for skin