St. Ives Green Tea Scrub Review

Benefits of Green Tea......

Green Tea Skin Benefits #1:
Fight Free Radicals

Green Tea Skin Benefits #2:
Neutralize UV Light

Green Tea Skin Benefits #3:
Prevent Skin Cancer

Green Tea Skin Benefits #4:
Rejuvenate Skin Cells

Green Tea Skin Benefits #5
Sooth Acne And Lighten Skin

Green Tea Skin Benefits #6:
Improve Psoriasis and Dandruff Conditions

Photobucket
Photobucket

I love drinking GREEN TEA. Knowing all the GREAT benefits mentioned above I drink it every single day. When I see a NEW PRODUCT on the shelves of a drugstore or department store I HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!

Few months ago I decided to purchase the St. Ives brand Tea Scrub since I am familiar with the St. Ives brand and their products.


Photobucket
Photobucket

In the video I mention all the Pros: & Cons: of St. Ives Green Tea Scrub, so check the video out and if you have any Q's let me know.


You Can Purchase It HERE



********************************************************************

Photobucket
********************************************************************

Popular Posts