Fashion Post,

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”

8:32 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

Every moment in life is truly PRECIOUS! That's why we should CHERISH every second of it!

Photobucket

 I planed my moms LiL SURPRISE PARTY since My B-Day (March 2) I just love  GOOD surprise, I love making people (Especially the ones I love) HAPPY! My mom was shocked! Everything was like "OMG, OMG,OMG...THANK YOU SO MUCH" 


I managed to snap some pictures before she came home, the wind was working in my favor!

THANK GOD FOR THE AMAZING TIME


Photobucket

I wasn't really happy with he quality of the picture, but I didn't let that get in my way of enjoying the B-Day!

The balloons was the favorite part of all, I placed them around the entrance way to the house, so when mom walked in she seen them all! Flowers is another story!

Photobucket

So lets get into the outfit, I wanted to wear something comfy, and wear my heels boots I got over 3 months ago and never wore them...let me tell you they are the most comfy heel boots I ever wore!!! I WORE THIS DRESS IN AN OUTFIT POST BEFORE, I LOVE IT!
 
Photobucket
    
Dress: Piper&Blue
Boots: Reports Shoes
Tights: BCBG 
 
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

that was very nice what you did for your mom, your a really good daughter. I love seeing people having alot of respect for there parents. Happy Birthday to your mom btw love that dress very pretty :o)

You look sweet!
Luck!