holidays,

The story of Easter is the story of God's wonderful window of divine surprise.

5:17 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

Easter Sunday Preparations Are In Full Force!


Its something about EASTER that makes my heart go WEEEHEEE, I dont follow any religious holidays at all I follow the ones that make my heart go WEEEHEEE like ThanksGiving, Christmas and Easter and Other American Holidays (LET ME NOT GET INTO THAT STUFF NOW, BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL START  SOMETHING ELSE)

My family is BIG about Easter Sunday and its Friday and they are starting to prepare! So i wanted to capture some little memories of us preparing for Easter this year, because I LOVE how colorful everything is!


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments: