Jungle Tribe

Once you decide to do it, begin immediately. The sooner you take action the more you'll accomplish.


When I seen these shoes on the show rack in the store I wanted to scream!!! I first seen size smaller then mine and I said to myself I wont leave this place until I look through every shoe rack to every shoe box to find these in my size. My new "Jungle Tribe" are my favorite shoes, I don't think I need accessories or anything just plain outfit and these shoe speak for themselves! I am addicted to them (I don't wear them everyday, i am trying to keep them as new as possible. Onto the dress romper I guess you can call it, I got it in H&M last summer and this is the firs time me wearing it this Summer (CRAZY) I love the outfit its simple, but gives that feeling that I spend hours putting it together, no?
   

Photobucket

Dress/Romper: H&M Tube Top: H&M Bag: COACH (SIGNATURE STRIPE STITCHED PATENT FRAMED CARRYALL) NeckLace: Forever 21 Bracelete: H&M Shoes:Bucco Capensis

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

********************************************

Popular Posts