Juicy Sweet Honey Checken Thies

Devote today to something so daring even you can’t believe you’re doing it. -Oprah


As promised, this is a cooking post. As you may or may not know I LOVE TO COOK&EAT. I rather buy all the necessary products and cook at the privacy of my own home then go out to a restorant and eat. Dont get me wrong now, I enjoy and love going to get treated at a restorant when I am lazy, but I make sure that is not my habbit. Because I love to control what is going into my food. I dont use too much oil or salt. I use everything in moderation. Few years ago, i picked up on baking food instead of frying and let me tell you, I feel the difference.

I GREW UP IN A FAMILY WHERE EVERYONE KNEW HOW TO COOK. It's a norm for me that a female can cook. I get amazed that some women can not cook, even my friends. I guess since I was always around woman and even men who cook all the time its in me that that's a norm and woman should know who to cook, even  if its a basic stuff (NOT ONLY EGGS&FRANKS) I don't want to offend any woman that reading this and cant cook, my suggestion to you is PRACTICE ( This is why I posted a quote by Opera at the top of this post) In my carrier of choice I don't judge, I help. This is why I would never judge a woman who cant cook, I HELP!


ENOUGH with Blah Blah Blah.....

Any whoooo, lets get into a tutorail. I love to look at other blogs to get ideas of different dishes and the blogs that I stick to are the ones who give step by step instructions and even with out explanation or ingridience list I can see and know what I have to use and do. This is why my cooking posts and other post that require explanation will have juicy&detailed pictures of each step.....

 Juicy Sweet Honey Checken Thighs


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
BEFORE: PREHEATED OVER 350 F.

Photobucket

AFTER: 45 MINUTES.....
Photobucket

Photobucket




TWITTER / YOUTUBE

Popular Posts