22 Years Later...



 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

I turned 22 years old today! Boy has time flew by! I can't imagine how my mom feels. I ordered a personalized card for Keylana last night for her 1st B-Day, and I was looking through pictures to add to the card and i came across pictures when she was 2 months old, I cried like a little baby. Anyway, I am so thankful to God that I am where I am today. I thank my family and close friends for the support and love that they give me day in day out.

 This is a picture of me when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I loved going to a street fairs where they had stuffed animals on display and just to look at them. Me and my mom would go when every street fair was in town and just walk around take pictures and spend quality time together. With our busy schedules its so hard to do that now days, I am sure many of you are in the same situation. But its so important to spend quality time with your family.
Photobucket

Popular Posts