e.l.f Eye Transformer


I used high and low end product as a highlight for my eyes. But ELF Compact Eye Transformer is what I reach to daily. Its $3 at ELF.com or Target. It has perfect amount of shimmer and gives you 4 different shades to match your eye shadows.

Photobucket
 
I've been using pink and peach colors a lot, for my everyday make up. I even use it alone in my inner corner of my eye to make my eyes look awake and seem as though I had long hours of sleep. I appreciate the fact that my eyes don't look like a disco ball on in the sun or light, each time I get the product on my eye brush it gives me the right amount of shimmer! 
 
I would definitely re-purchase this again and its going on me "ELF Favorites List"

Photobucket
 
This was taken in natural lighting with out flash, this way you can see the true color (The flash was making them look to bright) The brush that it comes with, its not a brush I like to use, but if I forgot my brushes home this brush works fine as a substitute for time being. Its not ideal for me to use all the time. In the first picture above you can see even through plastic glass the little amount of shimmer.

Photobucket

Popular Posts