First Day

Knock, & the door will be opened. -Luke 11.9


Its 9AM and its foggy&cloudy in NYC.
 .....and yes its the FIRST DAY OF SPRING!

I just love, love, love Spring because it means summer is just around the corner! This year Winter went by sooooo fast and I am still for some reason thinking no don't but away your boots, ones you do the cold will come back! ALWAYS HAPPENS! I wore jeans and flats yesterday with out knee highs, I though I was dreaming! i love Spring, ohh I cant wait for flowers to be blossoming, its gorgeous! 

To celebrate First Day of Spring  I want to share with you something I've been drooling over for the past two weeks over this baby.....


  Photobucket

Its so me, but is it worth it for almost $70 after shipping!? I wish I would find them in stores :( Its such a risk to buy swimsuit online!! Click HERE to see their website. I've never heard of them, I need to look for reviews! 

Anyway, I am going to get ready and take Keylana for a walk, I hope you all have a productive start to the week!



Popular Posts