I cheated!!!


I cheated, YES I DID! I cant believe  it but I had to, they were looking at me desperately.

I love China Glaze nail polishes, but its a whole hassle top order it from the store I usually buy from. I was passing beauty isle in drugstore and these babies caught my eye. I wasn't able to get one, I had to get 4. FOUR, come on. Would you pass by and not get at least 2? Ask yourself!!!! BE HONEST.


I haven't tried the nail polishes yet. But as soon as I do, I will do a post about it. I couldn't wait till then, I wanted to show you guys them NOW! I would always want to get a bottle of the Sinful Colors Professional nail polishes, but I was so faithful to my China Glaze. But these colors made me want to try them!

THEY ARE PERFECT FOR SPRING/SUMMER (Drooling)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As to my REAL LIFE, I just edited and posted a NEW VIDEO, blog about it tomorrow. I am so sleepy now, I woke up so early today, haven't been getting enough sleep. So many things to do not enough time in a day, that's why I have been getting up early and since Keylana came into my life daily walks is a must. I have lots of things to do still, so let me gooooo.


Popular Posts