Let Go...


This is so new!! This is my first post, using this new Layout, I kinda like it. It reminds me of Microsoft Word. EDIT: After finish typing this blog, I love this layout even more!!!!

I am just recovering from a cold and my allergies, I took time to recover so I can be back with fresh mind to talk to you guys.

It wasn't an easy week for me, I had to make a difficult decision in my life, I had to do it, it was draining me and pulling my life down. I wont go into what happened, because it's not important, whats important is why I did it and whats next! But do you can have an idea as to what it is about, FRIENDSHIP.

Photobucket

We all need to live our life to the fullest, and as I blogged before "Stress" causes health issues in many. As I get older i realize I cant NEVER get away from stress, but I can manage and eliminate what I can. After realizing this, I slowly started to evaluate every part on my life and even my home. for example the perfume bottle wasn't making me happy or I didn't like the way it looked or smell (Since i am frugal, I was picturing my money going in the trash if I throw it away) guess what I did, and guess what again? I FELT GREAT! I know this sound CRAZY, but we all are different and we suppose to do things that other may consider as pointless or crazy! As long as it makes you happy and its a justified craziness ( Don't go hurting someone or spending your whole savings, just because you want to be different, do you get what I mean?)

Photobucket

People change I get it, I changed I got OLDER&WISER. But I never changed how loyal I am to my friends&family. I though about this long and hard and letting go was the best choice for both of us. It doesn't mean I don't care, I do. I just care with in the distance. I don't expect anything from that person and they don't expect anything from me. I cherish the happy memories we had and they were part of my childhood memories. I my heart is big for love and care, but it has no space for HATE&GRUDGES.

Like I was saying before, if you feel that a thing or a person is weighting you down, change it. If you cant, then try to work around it and do your best to ignore until you can get rid of it or let it go. Since letting go of the friendship, I did feel down, but I am not going to look back, I am going to look forward to the present and future. because ones one door closes new opens. This of it as a new beginning!

Photobucket

Wish that person a lot of luck and success, and keep on doing your thing, because life goes on with that person in your life or with out it, its your choice if you want to live your life with a heavy weight on your shoulder's or with out it!

Popular Posts