Yestarday....


Keylana turned 1 yesterday, and couple of weeks ago I got her a "PUPCAKE" its a cupcake for puppy's. At first she didn't want nothing to do with it, but then she attacked it and didn't leave it alone until hours later. I came home after about 7 hours and the pupcake had a hole in it! She  attacked it! 

Its a special toy that cleans tartar from their teeth. If you have a puppy or a dog you know how important it is that your little friend's teeth are clean. I always on daily basis give her teeth cleaner so she can bite on it and clean teeth her self. 

Photobucket
(It looks like a white poop, doesn't it?)

Anyway, it's Wed. I did a lot of things since the week started so I don't have a lot to do today (SHOCKER). It's gorgeous weather and I am so in need on Vitamin D.
Me and Keylana going to take a walk on the beach, she is crazy for the sand and chasing birds.

  
Photobucket

How cute is her pink heat top? I love it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Popular Posts