Back To School TIP


I cant believe, I don't want to believe that school is just around the corner. Summer came and went away way to quickly. 

Throughout the month of the SEPTEMBER i will be posting Quick Tips. This is what I will call "SEPTIPMBER"

School-Supplies-1


This is actually my favorite time of the year to shop for school&office supplies. I make a list of what I need through out the year, and ones BACK TO SCHOOL SALE starts at almost every store, i take my list out and I am on the hunt for the things on my list. 

If you didnt make a list through out the year, thats fine. Look aroud your office, desk, school bag ares and see what you need and what you running low on, it can be pens, erasers, markers, pencils..etc. Make a list and hit the stores. 

I wanted to share this easy TIP that I have been doing for few years, it will save you $$$. Even if you don't go to school, you will always need office supplies around your house. I know I need office supplies, I run this blog and yourtube, which not only requires me to have electronics, but also pen and paper, folders and other stuff that helps  me to give you the best material possible. Like I said if you run a household you will always need office supplies!


Popular Posts